For survivors and those living with metastatic breast cancer
We are all here for you. Your resilience is an inspiration in this community. Together, we will take a moment from our busy lives to share stories and support each other.
What to expect on Event day/Schedule of Activities
This event is a celebration of the strength and resilience of survivors and all people living with metastatic breast cancer. We honor these members of our community through:
- A special t-shirt to honor your role in our mission
- A Hope Village of interactive activities and refreshments
- Remembrance tent to honor those we have lost
- An inspiring procession down our Pathway of Hope just for survivors and those living with metastatic breast cancer during opening ceremonies
- The opportunity to see all of the faces of this community that are here to support YOU
It’s one of my favorite days; anyone who joins me loves the feeling they get from that inspiring day. Most of all, I love giving back for my good fortune of survivorship.
I love that every person there is not alone. We’re all there because in some way this disease has affected us and we want to have an impact in the fight against it.
Your strength and resilience as someone who’s lived with breast cancer is a bold inspiration to us all. We are honored to have you take part in the 2021 Komen Evansville MORE THAN PINK Walk - especially this year.